NEW YORK, January 10, 2019 – HighQuest Group, a global strategic advisory, conference, and media firm serving the ag sector, this week held the first of its 2019 Ag Clubs here in New York City. Featured speaker Mark Poeschl, CEO of Future Farmers of America (FFA), presented “I believe…”, a discussion of how the organization is working to cultivate the next generation of agricultural leaders and professionals.
Now in its third year, HighQuest’s Ag Clubs seek to bring together agribusiness and ag investing market participants to network, discuss important trends, and promote business success among regional stakeholders in cities from coast to coast. The luncheon events run from noon to 2 p.m., with networking until 12:30 p.m., followed by lunch and a speaker presentation. Costs run from $55 to $75 depending on the venue and location.
The 2019 Ag Club luncheons will feature speakers such as:
- Caitlin McGrath, vice president, Lockton Product Recall and Accidental Contamination Risk, who will present Contamination, Recalls, and Reputational Risk; How to Protect the Balance Sheet and the Brand at the January 15 Ag Club in Minneapolis;
- Jon Leafstedt, managing director at Kincannon & Reed, will present The Food for the 1% Movement and What It Means for Technology at the January 17 Ag Club in Des Moines;
- Karen LeVert, CEO of Ag TechInventures (AgTI), who will present Innovation and Investments in Agricultural Technologies Continue to Grow at the January 23 in Durham, N.C.;
- Howard Halderman, President of Halderman Real Estate and Farm Management, who will present Farmland Values and Rental Trends in the Midwest at the January 30 Ag Club in Indianapolis; and - Jake Joraanstad, CEO at Myriad Mobile, will be presenting at the March 7 Ag Club in New York, and the May 8 Ag Club in Des Moines.
Tentative dates for this year’s 2019 Ag Club events, which run from Boston to Indianapolis to Denver, are as follows:
- Tuesday, January 15 – Minneapolis
- Wednesday, January 16 – Chicago
- Thursday, January 17 – Des Moines
- Wednesday, January 23 – Durham, N.C.
- Wednesday, January 30 – Indianapolis
- Thursday, February 7 – Boston
- Thursday, March 7 – New York
- Monday, March 11 – Minneapolis
- Wednesday, May 8 – Des Moines
-Tuesday, June 18 – Denver
Additional Ag Clubs dates for the remainder of the year will be announced as they are confirmed. F
For details on locations and speakers, or to register, visit https://agclub.highquestevents.com, or contact Susan Mellinger, Ag Club director, at +1.978.887.8800, x118 or email@example.com. Suggestions for future luncheon speakers are welcome.
About HighQuest Group
HighQuest Group, headquartered in Danvers, Mass., is a strategic advisory, conference, and media firm serving corporations, financial investors, and governments across the global food and agribusiness value chains. Founded in 2000, HighQuest has successfully completed over 400 strategic advisory engagements and hosts preeminent industry events, including the Global AgInvesting series, AgTech Nexus USA and Europe, Organic & Non-GMO Forum and the Women in Agribusiness Summit series. www.highquestgroup.com